INCI: Montmorillonite (red clay)
French Red Clay, mined in France, is a completely natural product of the highest quality; it is grit-free and dried in the sun.
Mineral composition: Kaolinite, a lot of Iron - giving the clay its colour, Aluminium, Copper, Quartz, Silicon, Magnesium, Sodium, Potassium and other trace elements and mineral salts.
Red clay is used in the care of oily and normal skin. It gently removes excess oil and shrinks pores more gently than green clay. It is recommended for rosacea skin, it also prevents the dilatation of blood vessels. Red Clay remineralises the skin and cleanses away toxins and debris. For delicate sensitive skin, we recommend mixing Red Clay with White Clay in the ratio of 1:3. In such a way, so-called Pink Clay is obtained. Used in the cosmetic compositions, it is responsible for matte effect; it absorbs excess oil and enriches the creams with trace elements and mineral salts.
Product reviews (0)
- Krzemionka Spherica P-1500
- Krzemionka sferyczna AIRY FINISH
- Krzemionka Spherica P-1500 (1)
- Cover Foundation Base Mix
- Puder jedwabny Superfine
- Puder ryżowy
- Color Blend Nude
- Color Blend Yellow
- Puder jedwabny mikronizowany (1)
- Nylon-12 Perfect Illusion
- Color Blend White
- Dwutlenek tytanu
- Mikrosfery silikonowe
- Primary Foundation Base Mix
- UV Protection Base
- Concealer Base Mix
- Tlenek cynku mikronizowany 100-110 nm (1)
- Dwutlenek tytanu mikronizowany RS
- Kaolin Foundation Base Mix