INCI: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
Titanium Dioxide is a very common mineral used to whiten cosmetics, soaps, toiletries, etc.
When choosing which to use, here are some things to consider:
For loose powders, you may prefer oil dispersible (if the skin is not oily) as it will not take water out of the air like water dispersible, and therefore it will keep your product flowing better.
If you are formulating for oily skin, however, consider using the water-dispersible type Titanium Dioxide.
If you are making products with an oil phase (lotion, salt scrubs), use the oil dispersible.
For melt and pour soapmaking we recommend the water dispersible. For Cold process, either type will work.
Product reviews (0)
- Krzemionka sferyczna AIRY FINISH
- Krzemionka Spherica P-1500
- Cover Foundation Base Mix
- Krzemionka Spherica P-1500 (1)
- Puder jedwabny mikronizowany (1)
- Mikrosfery silikonowe
- Color Blend Yellow
- Nylon-12 Perfect Illusion
- Puder jedwabny Superfine
- Color Blend White
- Kaolin Foundation Base Mix
- Color Blend Nude
- Primary Foundation Base Mix
- Puder ryżowy
- Pudełko na puder sypki z sitkiem 25 ml
- Dwutlenek tytanu
- Concealer Base Mix
- Sericite Mica (1)
- Color Blend Olive