INCI: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
Titanium Dioxide is a very common mineral used to whiten cosmetics, soaps, toiletries, etc.
When choosing which to use, here are some things to consider:
For loose powders, you may prefer oil dispersible (if the skin is not oily) as it will not take water out of the air like water dispersible, and therefore it will keep your product flowing better.
If you are formulating for oily skin, however, consider using the water-dispersible type Titanium Dioxide.
If you are making products with an oil phase (lotion, salt scrubs), use the oil dispersible.
For melt and pour soapmaking we recommend the water dispersible. For Cold process, either type will work.
Product reviews (0)
- Krzemionka Spherica P-1500
- Krzemionka sferyczna AIRY FINISH
- Krzemionka Spherica P-1500 (1)
- Cover Foundation Base Mix
- Color Blend Yellow
- Tlenek cynku mikronizowany 100-110 nm (1)
- Color Blend Nude
- Dwutlenek tytanu
- Nylon-12 Perfect Illusion
- Puder jedwabny mikronizowany (1)
- Puder jedwabny Superfine
- Puder ryżowy
- Color Blend White
- Kaolin Foundation Base Mix
- UV Protection Base
- Mikrosfery silikonowe
- Color Blend Olive
- Primary Foundation Base Mix
- Concealer Base Mix
- Velvet Spheres