INCI: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
Titanium Dioxide is a very common mineral used to whiten cosmetics, soaps, toiletries, etc.
When choosing which to use, here are some things to consider:
For loose powders, you may prefer oil dispersible (if the skin is not oily) as it will not take water out of the air like water dispersible, and therefore it will keep your product flowing better.
If you are formulating for oily skin, however, consider using the water-dispersible type Titanium Dioxide.
If you are making products with an oil phase (lotion, salt scrubs), use the oil dispersible.
For melt and pour soapmaking we recommend the water dispersible. For Cold process, either type will work.
Product reviews (0)
- Krzemionka sferyczna AIRY FINISH
- Krzemionka Spherica P-1500
- Krzemionka Spherica P-1500 (1)
- Cover Foundation Base Mix
- Mikrosfery silikonowe
- Nylon-12 Perfect Illusion
- Puder jedwabny mikronizowany (1)
- Puder jedwabny Superfine
- Color Blend Yellow
- Primary Foundation Base Mix
- Color Blend White
- Concealer Base Mix
- Puder ryżowy
- Color Blend Nude
- Color Blend Olive
- Dwutlenek tytanu
- Pudełko na puder sypki z sitkiem 25 ml
- Kaolin Foundation Base Mix
- Sericite Mica (1)