INCI: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
Titanium Dioxide is a very common mineral used to whiten cosmetics, soaps, toiletries, etc.
There are two basic types: water dispersible and oil dispersible. As you might guess, the first type blends easily into water and the second into oil.
When choosing which to use, here are some things to consider:
For loose powders, you may prefer oil dispersible (if the skin is not oily) as it will not take water out of the air like water dispersible, and therefore it will keep your product flowing better.
If you are formulating for oily skin, however, consider using the water-dispersible type Titanium Dioxide.
If you are making products with an oil phase (lotion, salt scrubs), use the oil dispersible.
For melt and pour soapmaking we recommend the water dispersible. For Cold process, either type will work.
Product reviews (0)
- Krzemionka sferyczna AIRY FINISH
- Krzemionka Spherica P-1500
- Cover Foundation Base Mix
- Krzemionka Spherica P-1500 (1)
- Mikrosfery silikonowe
- Nylon-12 Perfect Illusion
- Color Blend Yellow
- Puder jedwabny mikronizowany (1)
- Color Blend White
- Primary Foundation Base Mix
- Puder jedwabny Superfine
- Kaolin Foundation Base Mix
- Puder ryżowy
- Color Blend Nude
- Concealer Base Mix
- Pudełko na puder sypki z sitkiem 25 ml
- Dwutlenek tytanu
- Color Blend Olive
- Sericite Mica (1)