INCI: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
Titanium Dioxide is a very common mineral used to whiten cosmetics, soaps, toiletries, etc.
There are two basic types: water dispersible and oil dispersible. As you might guess, the first type blends easily into water and the second into oil.
When choosing which to use, here are some things to consider:
For loose powders, you may prefer oil dispersible (if the skin is not oily) as it will not take water out of the air like water dispersible, and therefore it will keep your product flowing better.
If you are formulating for oily skin, however, consider using the water-dispersible type Titanium Dioxide.
If you are making products with an oil phase (lotion, salt scrubs), use the oil dispersible.
For melt and pour soapmaking we recommend the water dispersible. For Cold process, either type will work.
Product reviews (0)
- Krzemionka sferyczna AIRY FINISH
- Krzemionka Spherica P-1500
- Cover Foundation Base Mix
- Krzemionka Spherica P-1500 (1)
- Puder jedwabny Superfine
- Puder jedwabny mikronizowany (1)
- Puder ryżowy
- Mikrosfery silikonowe
- Color Blend Yellow
- Color Blend Nude
- Color Blend White
- Nylon-12 Perfect Illusion
- Dwutlenek tytanu
- Concealer Base Mix
- Kaolin Foundation Base Mix
- Sericite Mica (1)
- Primary Foundation Base Mix
- Velvet Spheres
- UV Protection Base
- Dwutlenek tytanu mikronizowany RS